We all want to have a great day. Every day, right?
But… you think it’s impossible, don’t you?
I’ve got a few secrets; 10 to be exact. These secrets are little reminders of things you already know but often lose sight of in the midst of the chaos and crisis that life can sometimes throw at you.
Consider each one and incorporate these easy tips into your daily life and you will experience more vibrant energy, increased happiness, abundant prosperity, and better health!
10 Secrets to Having the Best Day Ever!
1. Be Present: Live in the NOW. The TODAY.
2. Be Realistic: Set doable daily priorities, for where you are at today.
3. Be Balanced: Set goals and make a plan. Life will shift and change constantly, but with a plan, you’ll be better prepared.
4. Be Rested: Sleep is a very important piece in not only having a good day, but it is the time when your body heals. Don’t neglect or short yourself!
5. Be: Healthy Mind, body and soul food are a daily must. How will you fuel each area?
6. Be Connected: Both introverts and extroverts benefit greatly from spending time with people they care about.
7. Be Helpful: Find ways to give back, help and inspire others to bring joy into your life. What small ways can you brighten someone else’s day?
8. Be Thankful: Find the silver lining. Look for the big and the small ways you have been blessed. This increases happiness.
9. Be Refreshed: Add to your life, rather than taking things away, is the tried-and-true best way to create lasting change. As we add positive changes, they crowd out the negatives.
10. Be You: Shed the “masks” and live the life that you were created for. No time like the present to chose to celebrate your authenticity!
Kimberly Price is a WHOLE LIFE strategist, holistic health practitioner, certified yoga instructor, philanthropist, wife and mother of four; passionate about taking the HELL out of healthy living; (be it with a smoothie, laughter, a fun event or an unconventional type of mediation,) to help you start thinking, acting and living like the CEO of your life so that you can find the courage to start moving forward faster in your Health, Relationships and Business.
She is about whole-body wellness and helping to inspire and empower people to believe in what’s possible for them, in living their biggest best lives. She lives for clean eating, loves the outdoors, a restorative yoga class, adventure travel, a good pair of jeans, smooth jazz music, the smell of fresh coffee, the sound of the wind, and her day to day life with her four crazy kids, husband Nate and their four-legged hairy child Bodi.
Her faith is her foundation…..she doesn’t like to slow down, and her creative, outgoing, strong spirit loves a good challenge. She has faced her share of life obstacles, including a stage IV cancer diagnosis, but she chose to make this light-bulb moment or wake-up call, her second chance, to turn a struggle into the opportunity to love harder, forgive more often, connect deeper and live each day to positively inspire and impact the world.
Please take the Shifting from Surviving 2 Thriving Survey – https://quiz.leadquizzes.com/q/UoZxIn