Founder Real Healthy Living
Fast track guide to owning your inner CEO: 7 quick steps (+ 7 bonus ideas) to unlocking your inner CEO now and reclaiming control of your future!
You can lead, or be lead… The choice is yours! Owning your inner CEO is as simple as opening your mind and making different choices. Now, i want you to ask yourself each of these questions & take note of the first answer that comes into your mind:
- Do you act like or tell yourself everything in your life is great, while behind the scenes you are constantly busy, stressed out and overwhelmed?
- Do you tell yourself it will all get better when…….Jonny goes to college, john gets a new job, you “get caught up”.
- What is your magic super power?
It’s interesting what comes up, isn’t it? I want you to discover, accept and know that inside each of you lie the tools to unlocking the opportunity to have freedom in your life. This guide was created to help you start thinking, acting and living like the
CEO of your life, so that you can find the courage to move forward faster in your health & relatonships & business.
So, here is, “the list” a comprehensive guide to owning your inner ceo. These are things that all of the most successful ceo’s focus on consistently to stay sharp, and expand in every area of their life.
- Self-care is the key to creating movement as well as space in your life, put your oxygen mask on first as they say!
- Structure- the more structure you have, the more freedom you feel. When you are clear on what is coming up, you also enjoy more of your time because you are clear on the path that you are taking.
- Build solid relationships —choose peers who lift you up. There is this saying: you are the sum of the 5 people you spend the most time around. Choose people that are up to big things just like you in life.
- Cultivate creativity within yourself, and in everyone around you
- Be consistent. Consistency is key. If you say you are going to do something .Do it. Live your word.
- Master the art of saying no. Saying no when something does not support your growth. We often say yes to please others, or because we feel a sort of obligation. Saying no is a form of self-respect.
- Be clear on the things you are willing to let go of. “To be who you have not yet become, you must go places you have never gone.”
- Adaptability, willingness & flexibility: this is key, learn to be flexible with your plan. When you are, you will find opportunities that you may have otherwise missed.
- Kick perfection to the curb. Being perfect is not realistic or authentic. Be you, and do you, everyone else is taken.
- Constant personal evaluation. “Self check-in’s”. What’s working? What is not? What are you committed to? A strong commitment to self-care and personal growth
Is where results come from.
- Own it-take responsibility for what’s working and what’s not working, and for what is! You are the CEO.
- Know your blind spots, and work to close the gap in areas you want to see results.
- Have a coach or a mentor: the best way to grow is to have an extra set of eyes consistently showing you your blind spots.
- Be you – live authentically. Show up. Be a leader, a visionary and a constant stand for greatness.
Kimberly Price is a WHOLE LIFE strategist, holistic health practitioner, certified yoga instructor, philanthropist, wife and mother of four; passionate about taking the HELL out of healthy living; (be it with a smoothie, laughter, a fun event or an unconventional type of mediation,) to help you start thinking, acting and living like the CEO of your life so that you can find the courage to start moving forward faster in your Health, Relationships and Business.
She is about whole-body wellness and helping to inspire and empower people to believe in what’s possible for them, in living their biggest best lives. She lives for clean eating, loves the outdoors, a restorative yoga class, adventure travel, a good pair of jeans, smooth jazz music, the smell of fresh coffee, the sound of the wind, and her day to day life with her four crazy kids, husband Nate and their four-legged hairy child Bodi.
Her faith is her foundation…..she doesn’t like to slow down, and her creative, outgoing, strong spirit loves a good challenge. She has faced her share of life obstacles, including a stage IV cancer diagnosis, but she chose to make this light-bulb moment or wake-up call, her second chance, to turn a struggle into the opportunity to love harder, forgive more often, connect deeper and live each day to positively inspire and impact the world.
Please take the Shifting from Surviving 2 Thriving Survey – https://quiz.leadquizzes.com/q/UoZxIn