Spring is a time of renewal and growth. It can be for you too.
- What are you learning about yourself that is surprising to you?
- How have you been stronger than you thought you could be?
- How can you/have you help(ed) others through this difficult time?
- What new things have you found you enjoy doing?
- How are you proud of yourself for how you have handled a crisis?
- What is possible now that wasn’t before?
- What beauty can you find in the stillness?
Lauren Yellin Weinberg, MS, NBC-HWC
As The Becoming Coach, Lauren empowers her clients to become more confident, calm, and connected and to architect the wildly wonderful life they have always imagined. A National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach, and a Certified Happiness Coach, with a background as a psychologist and family therapist, she is committed to a whole-person, empirically-based process that creates lasting mindset and wellbeing changes. Her transformational coaching is designed to accelerate and support personal and professional success while inspiring her clients to fall in love with who they are becoming.
Lauren is also a thought partner for solopreneurs and she is an expert for Living Healthy List.
Find out more at lastingchangewellness.com or email directly at email@example.com Follow on FB @lastingchangewellness; on IG @lastingchangecoach and on LinkedIn @LaurenYellinWeinberg