What does taking a vacation mean to you? Does it mean you have to spend thousands of dollars? Does it mean you have to take the family out of the country? NO, not at all.
Vacation means getting away from your daily, busy schedules and reconnecting as a couple, family, friends or finding what it is that makes you tick.
Have you considered a lower budget road trip vacation?
There are over 60 designated National Parks in the U.S.A. Have you ever experienced one? Right here in the U.S.A., we have many beautiful vacation worthy park destinations within driving distance from where you live. Some have accommodations within the parks such as hotels, lodges, campsites, and yurts that can suit an array of budgets.
According to the National Park Service, these were the most visited in 2018.
Top 10 National Parks in the U.S.A.
10. Glacier National Park – on the border of US & Canada in Northern Montana
9. Grand Teton National Park – Northern parts of Wyoming
8. Acadia National Park – located exclusively on an island on the southern coast of Maine
7. Olympic National Park – In far west Washington across the bay from Seattle
6. Yellowstone National Park – The wildlife areas of Montana and Wyoming
5. Zion National Park – Navajo sandstones in Utah
4. Rocky Mountain National Park – Well-known mountain range that resides in Colorado
3. Yosemite National Park – Northern California
2. Grand Canyon National Park – Arizona; one of the most renowned natural landmarks in the world
And the most visited National Park in the U.S.A. is….
1. The Great Smoky Mountains of Tennessee
Do you need a little help planning your national Park vacation? Click here!
Hi, I’m Sandy Haddick, owner and Travel Dream-Maker of Dreams are Forever Travel. I’m a certified Travel Leaders Vacation Specialist with IATA credentials and several vacation destinations & vacation brands certificates.
With a degree in Business Administration & Marketing, over 20 years in Supply Chain and my passion for planning and travel, the move to open my own agency was a natural fit: instead of moving product, I move people.
Planning a vacation can be a daunting process. There are so many details–flights, hotel stays, car rentals, and activities. The internet is a great place to look, but not the place to book! Working with Dreams Are Forever Travel ensures everything is arranged, scheduled, and paid for before you leave the house, allowing you time to enjoy your vacation. Every detail is taken care of, so you don’t have to worry about a thing. There’s never a cost to use our services, all you have to do is pack your bags!
I love making travel dreams come true; let’s start planning YOUR next dream vacation!