Does this sound familiar? You are so busy doing things, going places and doing things for other people that you feel stuck get stuck, stagnant and get bored. You are overwhelmed with so many things yet all you really want is to figure out how to be a better mom, partner or boss.
I’m sure you have heard the phrase “working on your business instead of in your business,” right? For example, you decide to spend the day doing administrative work instead of planning for the next quarter. You answer emails instead of making sales calls.
What if YOU were your business? What would you do to work on you? The more you learn and grow the better mom, partner, and boss you become.
I go into this topic more in the video so please watch it for more insight. Its only about 12 minutes long In the meantime I want you to write down
5 Steps to becoming a better You!
- Be a better listener: Becoming a good listener can have a positive effect on you. When the people in your life feel they are being heard and understood the more open they become.
- Be honest and direct: No one ever appreciates how it feels when they have been lied to or misled. You should always tell the truth, to articulate your thoughts, feelings, and ideas in an open and honest manner. Honesty is always the best policy.
- Let go of anger: Letting go of anger is easier said than done but when you allow it to fester you can push people away, make poor decisions, and it may affect your health.
- Forgive: Your mind cannot hold two thoughts at the same time. When you entertain negative thoughts, happy ones cannot find a place in your mind. Forgiveness is a choice between remaining stuck in the past and moving ahead toward a fulfilling life and a better YOU!
- Be Yourself: When you align yourself with your values and beliefs, establish your identity, build courage, create boundaries, and find focus and direction you become better because you are consistent in your behavior, choices, and decisions.
Hi, I’m Denise Stegall,
As a speaker, coach, and curator of Living Healthy List my experience ignites ideas, conversation, and connection. I am a connector, a leader who radiates emotional intelligence, strength, positivity, resilience, and a zest for life!
I bring you 20 years of experience/study in nutrition, cooking, exercise, and coaching to show you how you can enjoy a happy, healthy, and fulfilling life through nutrition and self-empowerment.
I earned my Bachelors’s Degree in Hotel, Restaurant, and Business Management with a focus on nutrition, experience in the hospitality industry and has certifications in Health Coaching, Life Coaching, Nutrition, ETP and Plant-Based Cooking.
My experience in cooking and nutrition delivers a unique perspective on what works (and doesn’t work) for most people. The Living Healthy List Method uses three pillars: Eat Real Food, Make Good Decisions, and Be Accountable. By following this simple plan anyone can have a truly healthy, happy, and fulfilling life.
As an authentic connector, inspirational thought leader I am determined to provide Living Healthy List readers with honest, reliable, research-backed content that can be implemented in real life to help you create a healthy, happy life you are working hard to find so you can grow, relax and transform into the person you always dreamed of being! Feeling more confident. Reaching beyond your limitations. Enjoy life more and FLOURISH!